Thursday 24 March 2011

I Need Someone (I Need You)

I hate life
I hate me
I despise the things around me

People say;
Do this, do that!
Grow up be nice!
I don’t want to be like them
I just want to stay the same
I want love
I want joy
I want hope –and a brand new toy!
I want to be happy
I want to smile
I would be content with a heart full of soul.
I need understanding
I need you
I need someone who cares about me.
I don’t need another lie from a person I can do without.
I’ve had heartache
I’ve experienced pain
I don’t want to go through that again
I have taken in too much
Now I’m hurting inside and out
Where is that person that I need the most
To hold on tight to, when there’s a heart to console...
I’ve had enough of caring for others
Why isn’t there anyone who cares about me!
I’ve lived a very short but very full life
I’ve experienced hurt and I have cried
I just need someone to comfort me
To protect me from harm and to love me
I’m on an edge near to the end
I’m finding it hard to cope on my own.
I need someone
I need you
I need a shoulder I could cry on too
How would it feel if you weren’t loved
By the ones you love...
Empty inside?
Well that’s how I feel.
I don’t know what to do with life
Shall I go on, or shall I give up?
I’m feeling tired
I’m feeling worn out
I feel like an old woman trapped in a young heart.
I need love
I need help
I need you
And your lovely warm heart!

Written: 29/03/1995

No comments:

Post a Comment